IntelliVIEW Dashboard Reporter 4.0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
To manage today’s dynamic business situations, business users need the ability to control the visualization and analysis of their data in real-time. Traditional reporting tools are good for static reporting, but are not interactive and cannot provide real-time business insights to users.
IntelliVIEW Dashboard Reporter heralds a new era in web-based enterprise reporting where end-users can create, interpret and extend their reports or analyze report data in real-time with no IT overhead.
IntelliVIEW Dashboard Reporter allows business users to visualize their data and effectively monitor business performance without adding to IT overhead, and with little or no training. IntelliVIEW Dashboard Reporter achieves this in a way that does not require cost & time intensive creation or ongoing maintenance of data warehouses, data marts or cubes. With IntelliVIEW Dashboard Reporter, IT can save up to 80% of report development time and 100% of ongoing report maintenance time!
Make Rapid & Informed Business Decisions
* User-defined, interactive reports with embedded analysis capability
* Instant snapshots of business parameters with dashboard-style presentation
* Web 2.0 styled animated reports
* Real-time analysis and drill-down of report data to suit dynamic business situations
Significantly Enhance Business User & IT productivity
* Unparalleled end-user reporting
* Saves 80% of report development time
* Intuitive – easy 'drag & drop' to create, customize reports
* Self-service report creation & analysis for users without IT overhead
* Reports anytime, anywhere over the web
Virtually No IT Overhead
* Saves 100% of ongoing report maintenance time
* Low TCO with minimum IT intervention and little or no training
* Rapid RoI with one-time report building and global deployment
Download product demonstration & whitepaper, and follow the links to access a Online 5-Day Trial.